Wednesday, December 14

X3 Trailer

I was kinda expecting this to look like shit since I'd heard about the plot before seeing the trailer but this actually looks like it might be pretty exciting. Anyway, watch the trailer and see what you think. It's got a new director, Brett Ratner, who did the two Rush Hour films so, again, I'm a little anxious about this one.


This hottie be Angel. I will go to the movie just to see more of him.


I wouldn't even mind if he did occasionally put on a costume, cause that's kinda cool too.

Dunno how they'll work him into the movie considering he was one of the first actual X-Men and like Beast, is an "out of the closet" mutant and he's clearly just being discovered in that first picture. Although I guess if we're going to get technical, at this point in the movie's already sketchy X-Men plot, he should probably be teaming up with Apocalypse as "Death" to destroy the world, and unless there's a major plot twist at the end of this one, it doesn't look like that's gonna happen.

On a lighter note, the actor's name is Ben Foster. I'd never heard the name before but it turns out I have seen him.
He was a sadistic killer and destroyer of things in Bruce Willis' hit film Hostage:

He's much more famous, apparently, for his role on Six Feet Under. Which I obviously have never seen.



This hottie (Kelsey Grammer, btw) be Beast. I will pay twice my ticket price for him to keep that suit on.

The alternative:

Not pretty.

Also, they show a few clips of a funeral at which a certain wheelchair-ridden Professor is notably absent. :O OH NOES!



No comments: