Friday, December 23

Diesel Fuel Only


Just a few things I need to mention.
  • See left for a truly great movie I highly recommend to all Batman fans. It's the third movie I've seen explaining Batman's origins and
    it's probably the best. Or my favorite at the very least.
  • I have a new body wash from Diesel (see bottom right). I've almost never been this excited about a shower.
  • Pictures from Xmas Break thusly. I apologize in advance (or rather long after the fact) for uploading them on yahoo photos. I'd much rather post them here, but there are just far too many and my connection here is far too slow. I'm gonna do what I can to put them on fac ebook tomorrow. I just want you to know how much trouble I'm going through to do that for you. Love you all dearly. >_<
  • New musical obsession: Goldfrapp (See bottom left for frightening images of the artist on two of her albums. Medusa maybe?)







No comments: