Friday, December 23

Narnia Not Christian Enough

Wow, I'm so pissed off at ignorant religious people. This one's been so thoroughly brainwashed she can't even recognize the religious significance of The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe. Apparently the lion Azlon is either Arabic or Jewish. This was rather disturbing news to me. I saw the only lion in that movie credited as "Aslan". Also, apparently almost losing your life for disobeying orders isn't enough to qualify as repentence any more. This lady must have loved opus dei before she left the catholic church.

Anyway, this woman is proving to be thoroughly entertaining. I won't post every time she does, but just know that I plan on making her my next Bill so I'll be refuting her every ignorant comment.

LOL UPDATE


peter:
Thank you for your kind comments. Welcome to my home on the web! If you know any other young people, please share this website with them so that they can grow in the knowledge of the Lord.

Maureen

3 comments:

Peter said...

I did too. All over that post.

Anonymous said...

Azlon is also spelled Aslan... it's clear she never read the books she so thoroughly thinks is of Satan...

Peter said...

Yeah I corrected her. I didn't mention that I corrected her mind you. I let my words speak for themselves.

And yes, she's a very sad, ignorant person. Fun for the rest of us.