Monday, December 5

Jilly B-Day!


I'm really not quite sure what's going on here. It looks like I'm trying to hypnotize the birthday girl. Looks like I did a pretty good job too.


A pretty bad picture of me and Jeff. Bad only because I look like shit, but whatever.



Not only is this a great picture of Jeff, but the expression on my face is pretty much priceless, because I can't quite attach any one emotion to it and because I have no idea what inspired it.


We're on the couch!


And we're still there.


We went back in the closet for a bit. Cozy and colorful. Maggie says this is a high school girl pose.


Shocking as this may be, orgies are lots of fun.


Mary snuck in there. That shot could have been a lot worse for her. :/

2 comments:

puc said...

looks like some good fun! way to bring the cuddle pile to boston. sadly, it has yet to make it in wellesley....

Peter said...

Really? Well we don't have heaters at BC so we have to cuddle to keep warm. Unfortunately the avian flu is going around and we're technically not allowed to cuddle any more. :(