Wednesday, December 28

Morbid and Tasteless


Fun stuff.... like a game. So... does that mean Palestine is winning?

This is a fun little xanga thrown together by a guy at my school. I'll withhold my snide comments. This one pretty much speaks for itself.
Besides the learning experience [of the "I Feel Pretty Fashion Show"], I think the best part of all was just getting to meet some folks in the BC gay community. Especially this one boy--this slender, redheaded (color might be artificial) guy who I believe is the prez of the unofficial gay student group on campus. And let me tell you, he is just yum-yum! Oooh, I'm so 'bout to start having improper thoughts about him! Oh, wait, I already am having improper thoughts! Mm-hmm... Now, I just need to get to know him better and see if something could happen there.

I know this one boy. This slender*, redhead* (definitely from a box) guy. Clearly our radical pre-emo emo theorist friend summed it up best: yum-yum. I'm told Richard was alerted to the presence of this xanga. I don't know what his reaction to that was.

Word(s) of the Day:
NSFW (Not Safe For Work): usually indicative of a link that is unsafe or otherwise inappropriate for a workplace computer
SFW (Safe For Work): indicative of a link appropriate for a workplace computer however sometimes may be used as a joke* to lead unsuspecting workers* to pr0n*


I may be a prick, but I won't mislabel links. If it says NSFW and you're at work, you probably shouldn't click on it. If a link says SFW or nothing at all, it should be okay. Just thought I'd clarify as there was some confusion.

*SFW

No comments: