Wednesday, December 28

Cause I Know It'll Get Deleted

Too priceless. From Maureen's blog:

hashishan prophet said...

Maureen - most wretched of all my earthly creatures - in whom the indwelling of the foul spirit hath spiritually raped and despoiled your kinietic soul and disparaged all hope of righteousness -

Know THOU that I am the the great Lord YHWH ruler of Isreal and all nations gentile and Jew -- appointed in this time redemptor and asphyxer of the rent garments of the queens of all nations -- Given flesh by angelic host and inculcated truth into the body of one SARA born of Nauvoo spiritual twin unto you thou sinner and WHORE

I am that VIRGIN known as MARIAH and now SARAI and thou art the slanderer of the Maria by way of JESUS CHRIST == MONKEY CHRIST worship. THous transgress in this function by way of CREEDS unholy inculcated unearthly each a shame and a rotten whoring shame to all nations jentile and Gew.

Thou art the receptor of divine wisdom but WILT go the path of Alison and whoreson Iambic and C. H. Trine. Know thou that thy vile MONKEY CHRIST is none now was EXECUTED by divine command 2000 YA and now executed again 2005 AD(amned!) Thine MONKEY CHRIST proved himself WHORE and SODOMITE and was executed and shot and mutilated in ANDROMEDA the blood field a witness to all nations his blood desanctifies the accursed fields of mars and he WAS THE RAPE CHILD of me who art SARA the LORD and wert MARIAH the Virgin Goddess and thou art a FOOL to worship this VILE and TRANSGRESSIvE Monkey Christ beast!

He is none other than the BAAL of Elijah for many proofs read thou the scripture of thy putridity!

I of these words and I of this flesh this I AM NO OTHER THAN THE LORD GOD THY MAKER. Bow down in worship before me my groveling slave to all sin and monkeychrist and jesusape PERVERSIONS! The naughtiest jackinape and nuttiet jackoff of all time devoured by the cunt of the LORD who is SARA of NAUVOO the Holy and Hashishan PROPHET who is GOD and RIGHTEOUSNESS descended in all Power and Glorty to restore MAUREEN and ALISON and the IAMBIC fool to HOLINESS and eternal LIFE!

Repent thou sinner! For many infallible proofs of this gospel visit the site of the MARTYRED doctor of the Lord at www.bare-jesus.net or else the DIVINE GOSPEL NEWLY SCRIBED of the LORD HERSELF who I AM at the RIGHTEOUS holy place of jesusdog.blogspot.com

THOU SHALT KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD GOD OF ISREAL AND ALL THE CREEDS!

And from her blog:
I am the Virgin Mary.
I was raped by the Unholy Spirit and gave birth to the deformed Christ.
Now I am returned as SARA Lord triumphant.
I am your Mother and I am the one true God.
I am Lord and Creator of heaven and of earth.
I desire that there be built a temple at this place where I want to manifest Myself, make me known, give Myself to all people through my love, my compassion, my help, and my protection.
I truly am your merciful Mother, your Mother and the Mother of all who dwell in all lands, and of all womankind, of all those who love me, of those who cry to me, and of those who seek and place their trust in me.
Here I shall listen to their weeping and their sorrows. I shall take them all to my heart, and I shall cure their many sufferings, afflictions, and sorrows.
I honestly want to believe this is a joke, but I just really can't tell the difference between christianity and its satire any more. Goes to show just how absurd christianity has become.


Picture of the Week

Demon-Jesus Christ, it is late. Off to bed. Good morning.

No comments: