Friday, December 2

Northeastern Trip and Embassy Pregaming

UPDATE:Out Tonight Video. Hosted by Google video for all the world to see.



When we got back tonight, there was a message on our whiteboard. Can you even believe they're bitching about an extra 8%?



Richard. Dancing.


Ruggles station. I found it amusing since Kristy has a dog named Ruggles.


Mary-Kate and Ashley


Richard again. Crazy fucker.


The Johns.


Jeff and Colin chilling in the common room. Isn't Jeff adorable?


Colin, Richard, and Jeff. The first two very drunk. As you have probably gathered, Richard was pretty out of control.


Lizzie and George picked up some reading materials at Northeastern for a class project.


Someone chalked an ad on a street at Northeastern. Thought I'd help out. Be there or be downbeaten.


I dunno about you, but I thought the caption on these cops on Northeastern's website was hilarious.

Kimani and Lizzie on the T on the way to Northeastern. Sorry these pictures aren't in chronological order. Blogger mixed em up and I don't want to take the time to put them back.


Kimani filmed some stuff but it was only a few seconds of still shots and no interviews so I don't know how he plans to use the footage.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How much less of the door could you cover? 25% would look stupid. Just cover the whole door and ignore them.

Peter said...

Trust me, I have no intention of tearing any more of that down than I already did.