Thursday, September 30

Bu5h\/\/4[k3d Vol. 2

1) O-Ren Ishii
2) John Kerry

3) Bud

4) Jesus

5) Bill


I've killed a lot of "people" to get this far and I'm not lettin' a renegade Greeny get in my way. I am gonna kill Bill. But first: Kerry's Downfall. Kerry was finally humbled and silenced on Wednesday in a crushing defeat at the hands of G-Dub. When the votes were being tallied (most ineffeciently) by someone on some sort of modified spreadsheet (on OS 9! I mean we're up to 10.4 in a few months!), the freshman classes reported and time after time it was, "37 votes for Bush, 2 for Kerry, and a pity vote for Al Gore." Sophomores were basically the same with maybe one "12 votes for Kerry, 11 for Bush". As the grade level went up, polarization towards Kerry also seemed to go up, but it wasn't enough. By the time we were through the Junior class, Bush already had more than 300 electoral votes; Kerry had less than 100. (|0| 73h |00z0rz!!1!)

While I heard a lot of Bush bashing because I'm a senior and apparently most of the senior class votes to the left, I did here a few interesting comments about Kerry. Apparently he once was talking to some person and the person said he disagreed with him on such-and-such an issue and Kerry said something to the effect of, "Oh, well I voted that way before too." Yeah so he can't even deny that he could compete in the next olympics' gymnastics games.

Kerry's spokesperson was good about....okay no. He really wasn't that great either. And whoever allowed him to get into public speaking should be shot. He has one of the most annoying voices I have ever heard. And he talked far too much. I think I zoned out while he was talking because I remember very little about what he said except that he ripped on Reagan and Mr Hancock was like, "Oh no you di'int!"

John Kerry has the charisma of Charles and/or Marylon (I won't even bother looking up the correct spelling of that name. I leave that to some nit-picky person like Byrne or Audrizzle.) Manson.

|473r.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it is Marilyn Manson. Not Marylon. He chose his name to exemplify what America idiolized, adn was ashamed of; Marilyn from Marilyn Monroe, Manson from mCharles Manson. Kerry definitely has less charm than Marilyn Manson

Peter said...

Thanks for clearing that up, Anonymous. :D