Saturday, September 25

54mur1ph1[k

Those who know me know that I am way to cool to go to a football game, (I really don't like the sport at all.) so last night Toots and I went a cruisin in his Navigator. We first went to the Caf�, did some homework, and browsed the bookstore. I was surprised to learn that Toots really enjoyed reading a Fantasy series. (Series! Not just one book.) Toots doesn't seem the fantasy type; he's more the "US Weekly" type. He did in fact crack open the latest issue of US Weekly to find out if Briteny was seriously pregnant. Then we went back to homework while snacking on stuff from the Caf�. I had an asiago pretzel that was oh so delish. I think Toots had a carrot cake. I can't attest to its quality, but I'm sure it was good too.

After an hourish of homework, we both agreed that Calculus is in fact the devil incarnate and needs immediate exorcism from this earth. When we weren't able to find "Exorcism for Dummies DVD Edition", we gave up on homework and went to the Smoothie Lord. If you haven't been to see the Lord de la Smoothie you are 73h 5ux0rz. Go forth and multiply smoothie sales. Anyways, I had a Banana boat smoothie and a pizza bread stick both of which were really really good. We went to my house and watched The Last Samurai. We in this instance was D-M and I. Toots fell asleep for a good hour and slept through the most dramatic/loudest scenes of the movie. He had intended on doing homework white watching the movie, but succeeded in neither task. Poor lad. After the movie, D-M and I talked for a while until it got so late that we had to wake up Toots and send him home half-conscious. I think he made it home without drifting too far off the road. Such was my day. Now back to homework.

|473r.

No comments: