Thursday, September 16

70d4y 4r3 7hur5d4y

I'm gonna make this another brief bloggation. Without further adieu, so what if I don't own a jersey? Their overratted, holed abominations of fashion and clothing in general. I've never really felt the need to wear anything bearing the name of a 300 lb meat head (or a 200lb one for that matter), but that's just me. I don't necessarily have a problem with people wearing mass-produced jerseys; I just don't see the appeal.

Anyways, I visited with the rep from Providence College today. I was the only one there and I felt bad for the guy. That wasn't the reason I visited with the rep, but he did look lonely in there. It went well, although I think the odds of me getting in would be considerably greater if I lived in New England. They seem to discriminate against us "Westies" as they have so appropriately dubbed us in their undergrad admission department. Only 10% of their student population comes from out of the New England (+New York) area, and a mere 10 APPLIED from my state. Luckily my grades are high enough to get me in.

During that meeting I missed a pro-life club meeting, but luckily Lily the Good came to the rescue and gave the moderator the down-payment for the trip to D.C. Now all I need to do is type up my resum� for Secretary of the club and await the decision of the People. I'd make a good Secretary and you know it! Vote for me!

That is all.

|473r.


EDIT: Forgot to mention a thing or two: I currently have 6 Gmail invites waiting to be distributed. If you want 'em, send me an email and join the side of good and righteousness. (From now on, I'll post the number I have left at the bottom of each bloggation.)

I've started a new blog with Fleaboy. More writers and administrators may soon be joining as well. It's still in its preliminary stages, so there isn't much there yet, but if you want, check out conglomoblog.
I'll add it to my links on the sidebar too.

Finally, BERNY FOR SECRETARY! VOTE!

No comments: