Monday, April 17

The Lookalike Contest

According to this advanced facial recognition technology, I look like Richard Gere.

  • Richard Gere – 64% (He is very old and not hot. I'm going to go kill myself.)
  • Jon Bon Jovi – 56% (I'm not sure why he's still around, but whatever.)
  • James Marsters - 53% (Ew. Spike from Buffy.)
  • Brad Pitt – 50% (He looked hot in one movie; ew.)
  • Robin Gibb – 50% (Yay, I look like Elton John's even more flaming little brother.)
  • Clive Owen – 48% (Not bad, but the resemblence is just not there.)
  • Matthew McConaughey – 48% (No complaints here. A much better pick than those square jawed fuckers up there.)
  • Conan O'Brien – 48% (LOL)
  • Ian Thorpe – 48% (I'm sorry, but my nose is not nor will it ever be that big.)
  • Julie Andrews – 48% (Suh-weet.)


Try it out. Decide for yourself how well it works.

No comments: