Monday, April 3

From the Makers of Technology

Having a slim face as a Japanese women is considered as a rare beauty feature. So that's why they made this Slimming Face Mask. The mask works by putting it over your face and letting contact pressure do its job. It also acts as a sauna for your face. That way you can sweat the fat off your damn face.










Japan has some funky tasting drink products, and the salad flavored water proves that fact. It looks like this water salad comes in many nasty flavors like cool ranch, fat-free Italian, and vinegar and garbage. Just kidding! I don't know what flavors it comes in, but it probably makes your poop change colors.










How in the hell can the Japanese make these square watermelons? I can't see a field in which these bad boys would grow in. Oh wait! I just remembered the Japanese have special powers, and probably have magical seeds that can grow this stuff. I just hope they don't use their seeds to make square bananas.









More here

1 comment:

Peter said...

Not at all. I see you're using my RSS feed. I forgot to remove blogger comments from the individual post's style sheet. Oopsy daisy.I think I may switch back though.