Sunday, February 26

Fags in Texas

So this prick's running for House District in Texas this year. Go to his site and the first text you see is a quote from everyone's favorite dead jewish guy, J. Christ.
"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone." --Jesus Christ

Why have that specific Jesus quote on his website? He used to be a flaming power bottom for hire. Don't judge, bitchez. He's seen the light of Christ and is now a fabulous breeder/politician. Funny thing is he omitted his escourt services in his bio. I don't know why; it'd look good on a resume for a politician to have networking skills. Who has better networking skills than a whore? He's probably been fucked by some pretty important homos. I'll bet he has shit on some closet cases too.

Tom's bio:
Tom is committed to giving our families a voice in Austin,
with a focus on Education, the Economy, and restoring
a "Spirit of Ethics" to our State House.

Tom's success as an entrepreneur has included being a Mary Kay
Independent Senior Sales Director and Pink Cadillac Driver.
Tom was recognized as one of the top recruiters and sellers with
Mary Kay and one of only 3 men to ever earn the use of the
highly coveted Pink Cadillac.


Oh yeah and apparently he doesn't need a make-up crew to make him look pretty when he makes public appearances. He can rouge his own cheeks, thank you very much. So all you texans out there, vote for tom. And remember, you've sold your ass for between $200 and $500 too, so don't hate.

3 comments:

Peter said...

I fail see the problem.

Peter said...

PS three cheers for trendsetting.

Peter said...

Oh, see I kind of assumed you were just being a silly shit and voicing disapproval for no other reason than that it was a trend you didn't start or a bandwagon you didn't intend to hop on.

I think you're absolutely right, but I think it's the perfect word to describe Tommy boy as he now is a "straight-acting" queer and by your definition.

I want to feel sorry for all these ex-gays going around talking about how effectively they were brainwashed, but they really just piss me off. I mean seriously, were they even gay in the first place if they're so gullible as to have a total reversal of sexual attraction after a few meetings with the Hetero Inquisition? I kinda want to go to one of those meetings I mentioned in my previous post to find out what the fuck they're doing to all the feeble minded homos of the world. At the same time, I'm sure there's a fee or something and they aren't getting a dime from me.

But back to powerbottoms, I think what threw me off about your seriousness about disliking the term was that you called them the new podcasts when I know for a fact that Gander Levi under a different pseudonym once recorded about 6 himself.

As for Tom, I hope he has a fabulous time with his new vagina. I'm really interested to see whether or not he gets elected. I could see the Texans looking at him as a queer because he used to be and not voting for him at all. Or they could see him as a reformed sinner and think he's more worthy of office than anyone else.