Sunday, February 26

Frying Rears

From the article:
Two Christian groups that claim to help homosexuals change their sexual preferences will hold a conference in St. Louis this month. A local gay rights group calls the gathering's theme "harmful."

Exodus International, one of the participating groups, had billboards installed along St. Louis-area highways last week. Focus on the Family, the other group, will host the meeting Feb. 25 at the First Evangelical Free Church in Manchester.

The billboards show a man's face and say, "I questioned homosexuality. Change is possible. Discover how," and lists the Web site for Exodus, of Orlando, Fla. The group says its affiliated counselors and ministers help "individuals who want to recover from homosexuality."

I really don't like St. Louis. The entire midwest really. What I want to know is how they can expect gay men to take seriously a woman whose last name is Fryrear. I can't imagine being introduced to her and not laughing in her face. And not just because she's a stupid twat.

These organizations make me sick. I think my mom's actually involved with Focus on the Family. Or was. She's kinda getting over the whole "we have the technology...we can rebuild him" phase. Anyway, can't wait for spring break in St. Louis.

2 comments:

tom said...

hey, let's not generalize all of st. louis. there's some fun people here too. check out the response to the billboards here-
http://www.stlimc.org/feature/display/41/index.php

yay for vandals!

Peter said...

hahahah, that made my day.

I want to be a vandal.