Tuesday, February 7

AIDS Cure Hype

From the article:
Researchers, including a BYU scientist, believe they have found a new compound that could finally kill the HIV/AIDS virus, not just slow it down as current treatments do...In addition to being a potential checkmate to HIV, the compounds show indications of being just as effective against other diseases plaguing humankind - among them influenza, possibly even the dread bird flu, along with smallpox and herpes.
Oh my gods, it cures death! Well, let's hope they're at least right about AIDS.

I smell a Nobel Prize...

Oh, and PS, why are the mormons, reporting on this? I thought AIDS was god's gift to gay people according to them.

PPS, this blog is getting way too gay-newsy. Sorry.

2 comments:

tom said...

hey, everyone has their areas of interest. im sure anyone who reads my blog is entirely sick of hearing me bitch about the problems of civilization, unless they're actually interested in it too. your audience (well, me at least) is interested in whatever you bring them.

btw, i do like the new template. the stars are nice- is there a subtle wiccan/occult theme going on?

Peter said...

Either that or Communism. I'll have to check with my superiors. Either way, they're super!

I like it better than the brighter one(s) I had before.