Thursday, January 5

Well, They Stick Up For Each Other For One

Maureen's most recent post has a link to an article entitled What Homosexuals Do. I don't want to get too far into the content of the pseudo-study right now. Maureen has been kind enough to provide a forum for that disucussion. While perusing Ron Gleason's analysis of the homosexual "death-style" (creative, eh?) I noticed an error I found to be most disrespectful, especially considering the content.



Hopefully that isn't blurry enough that you can't read it. Click if you can't. Anyway, he totally butchered Matthew Shepard's name. I emailed Ronny G this evening after reading that. He emailed me back. Our correspondence:
I was reading your article "What Homosexuals Do" and noticed an error. The young man killed in Wyoming was named Matthew Shepard, not Michael Sheperd. I just thought I'd bring the error to your attention.









Ron Gleason
to me


Thank you very much. Of course, you are correct. I'll make the correction. God bless, Ron

No comments: