Tuesday, January 17

Latest From Mo

However I do believe in abstinence. It was once lawful for Christians to marry -- but no longer. Unfortunately, because of the decisions of activist judges in Massachusetts, authentic marriage no longer exists in this country. Any legal institution that allows homosexuals equal access with Christians is anathema to the Lord. Therefore, from our understanding of the Word, the Lord wills that no fornication take place, even within the confines of what we Americans now call "marriage." It is still lawful for Christians to engage in Christian coitus (for reproduction only) in nations that hold fast to Christian law and Christian marriage -- nations such as Chile and Africa. But for those Christians living in sinful, effeminate nations like the USA -- absolute chastity is the only path to avoid fornication. And fornication, as my father has discovered from his study of the Bible, is equivalent to blasphemy against the Holy Spirit -- which brings certain and unpardonable damnation. I hope that answers your questions.
Oh, NOW I get it. For a few years now I could not understand what you religious right wing straight people were complaining about. Ruining the "sanctity of marriage" and all that. It really confused me. I get it now! You're pissed because you can't have sex any more! So sorry.

Get over it.

No comments: