Tuesday, January 10

MacBook Pro

Well this fucker's allegedly the fastest laptop ever made. Which is really neat. I like pretty much everything about it but the name.

This is the first Mac notebook built upon the revolutionary new Intel Core Duo - which is actually two processors (up to 1.83GHz) engineered onto a single chip. It provides 2MB of Smart Cache, L2 cache that can be shared between both cores as needed. It delivers higher performance in 2D and 3D graphics, video editing, and music encoding. And the new engine is only part of the story. MacBook Pro has a frontside bus and memory that, at 667MHz, runs faster than any previous Mac notebook. It's the first Mac notebook with PCI Express, a Serial ATA hard drive and the ATI Mobility Radeon X1600 for superfast graphics performance.
Front Row. Embedded iSight. I'm super-jealous. And it's SO fast. That thing would give my home compy a run for its money.

Honestly though, right now I'd just settle for my own laptop. Dumb parents.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah. I'm preeeeeetty stoked about the new PowerBook I'll be getting when I go home for Spring Break. Whee!

PS - you should probably link to www.petergosik.com in your links. I hear his site is pretty fierce.

Peter said...

Will do. I'll add it right away.

Anonymous said...

So I definitely just looked at your links and didn't immediately catch the one called "Peter Gosik: The Webpage" but did see the very last link in your list - Stupidity Run Amuck. And I was a little peeved. But then I saw that it wasn't to my page and that you had linked me elsewhere. :)

Peter said...

You're welcome. =/