Monday, January 23

Three of Hearts


Okay guys. Let's make a movie. A documentary! Something catchy and controversial. Um, gay people are kinda controversial. We can't just have it about gay people though. No one will watch it. Let's through a straight lady in with those fags! Yeah! And, um, they're married! We'll call it a "postmodern" relationship so people will think it's okay! (You see? The republicans were right after all. Gay marriage will lead to polygamy will lead to crazy goat sex will lead to the apocalypse, etc.) And just so we can go for the celebrity poker crowd we'll call it Three of Hearts.

If they weren't all fugly I might want to see this movie. It does look interesting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I actually saw this movie this weekend. It was quite interesting. I could tlak about it for hours. Go see it, even though they are ugly.
-Robert

Peter said...

Wow, totally wasn't expecting that. I dunno when or where it's playing near here. I think I'll wait til the DVD release. That shouldn't be too far away.