Tuesday, August 16

Volleyball Pitures

Nick just posted pictures from a few days ago. We went to play beach volleyball with some musicians before one of them left for Germany. Anyway, enjoy the pictures.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I love this picture. It could very well be the best recent picture of me (I am aware of). Sad but true.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I had to darken Nick a bit cause he was too close to the flash when I took the picture so it looks kinda shitty, but you can still see his fabulous piano belt, a going away from Kristy and Robin (and probably Holly).

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Said purchasers of aforementioned belt.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Robin's bug. Fuckin' cute.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I believe this was my reaction to a discussion of Robin's father's back-hair. Wretch.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
A less than great picture of me in Nick's basement.

2 comments:

Peter said...

You don't look slutty. You aren't showing any cleavage.

Peter said...

Um, CB? I resized them and edited them and everything. But yeah, they're from nick. :)