Tuesday, August 23

Conversation Whores

Nine people, including a homosexual, an imam, a journalist, a Muslim woman and a gypsy, will be available at the Malmoe Library for members of the public to "borrow" for a 45-minute conversation in the library's outdoor cafe.


Yeah I don't quite know what to say about this. Crazy Swedes, maybe? I don't know why an imam or homo would sign on for this. The people who do rent them are going to either be sympahtizers or shit-heads who want to make asses of themselves and/or the rental. Oh wait, that would be America. I'm sure in Sweden they only have nice people who would innocently inquire as to the difficulties of leading a minority life. Like being Swedish.

And what the fuck is up with that journalist? Is the guy that wrote that article the only one up there? If so, why not an insightful first-person narrative? Now I have no idea how the other side lives.

1 comment:

Peter said...

Holy fuck. 8 spamments in an hour? I shouldn't have signed up for ping my blog. :/

STOP SPAMMING, FUCKERS!!!