Friday, December 17

ph0r3 d0\/\/n, 0n3 70 60!

Am I the only one even slightly annoyed that blogger has stopped counting posts? Meh, doesn't matter. Anyway, last night I spent at least 3 hours studying for my calculus exam and I have never felt so prepared for a math test in my entire life. I'm going to pwn this byotch. I kinda need to considering my last test grade was less than awesome but greater than 0. I just finished my Latin exam=easy. Studying for that one was fun because I still don't know where my Latin notebook is and that had a study guide in it with pretty much all the information that appeared on the exam. But I had very little difficulty with it so I guess it doesn't matter. Up next: Calc exam + 3 day weekend! Thank you Engrish.

In other news, the goose this winter season is on a diet and does not plan on getting fat because it is, "sick of having it's fucking neck broken to spread Christmas cheer."

l473r.

2 comments:

tom said...

yes, blogger not counting posts et al. data is annoying.

http://status.blogger.com/status.blogger/2004/11/weve-temporarily-disabled-stats.asp

"We plan to restore this functionality in the short term but have needed to stop collecting the information for now in order to stabilize the database servers."

hopefully, this means that it'll eventually be back...

cmptrnrd16 said...

Hey guys just so you know post count does NOT equal penis size. I mean if it did Id still have the biggest, but sadly it has no relation.