Saturday, December 11

l0051n6 my m1nd

I think my mind is trying to tell me something but I have no idea what. Last night I had the most unusual dream last night and I seriously I wish I knew something about dream interpretation because...well you'll see in a moment. This is one of the weirdest dream I've ever had. I was never in the dream; I was just an observer. It started with a person (I don't remember the gender of the person. It could have been a guy with long hair.) was spitting fire using some...stick thing in a stone temple courtyard. (My brain doesn't worry about physics if and when it works. The person was just holding a bundle of fiber-optic looking sticks up to his or her mouth, and exhaling a fire-storm.) The fire-breather was surrounded by a circle of people who seemed happy and cheering, but I remember thinking that this person is clearly rackless and dangerous and might hurt someone.

Anyway, that person then left the circle of people and the scene completely changed and got really trippy. I'm beginning to wonder if I inhaled a little somethin' at the Cookie Party without knowing it. I watched this curly, red-haired kid walk in slow motion down a suburban sidwalk on a sunny day. The weird thing was that he was holding his head and screaming (that was muted for some reason) because the right side of his head was on fire.

Then the dream went back to the temple and one of the guys (this was a guy) from the circle of people was lying on the ground. I thought he was asleep, but then he spontaneously combusted. Some woman's face appeared and she looked really scared. Then it showed the burning guy again and the fire was even more intense and much brighter. Back to the woman and there was a very bright flash and suddenly her face changed. The first thing that came to mind was that there had been a nuclear explosion and her face was radiated and getting splotchy, but at the same time, I knew it was the burning man who had given off the explosion of light. The woman died, but didn't vaporize. I distinctly remember seeing her eyes roll back. Then she fell down. Wow just recalling this dream is really disturbing...

Back to the suburbs. It starts in a garage this time. I can see a bright light on the garage door. It pans out, but locks onto the garage door. When it gets outside I can see that the bright light came from the shape of a gree that was burned into the door like a jack-o-lantern carving complete with trunk, branches and leaves. Must have been from the Nuclear Burning Man. It showed the Burning Head Boy one last time and then I woke up. I really want to know why fire and the apocalypse are such major themes in my dream. I don't remember being scared by any of it. Not while I was dreaming and not when I woke up. Maybe I'm the anti-Christ.

2 comments:

tom said...

won't you learn about dreams in psyc? i don't think a singular dream transforms you into the anti-christ. now if you have another one...

ha, my mental image for the guy with half his face burning was the peasant in trogdor who's hood is on fire. just thought i'd share that.

cmptrnrd16 said...

Dude your weird. Call me. I can help. Hey no know what screw that idea, call the ghostbusters, ya they'll help you out. Good bunch of boys they are. Um what the hell am I talking about?