Friday, December 24

37 7u bru73?

Well I have a new tale to chronicle. This does involve a member of our family but this is a recent addition and about the furthest thing from human as a creature can get. A few months ago a very large cat began visiting our back porch. Lily at first, before she was fixed, would crawl up to the window when he came and whine to be let out so they could do what boy cats and girl cats do best. After Lily was fixed she stopped whining so much when he came but he kept visiting our house nonetheless. Then winter came and the highs didn't get above 20�. My mom got worried about said kitty and brought it in to our laundry room. The next day she took it to the vet to see if it had a chip and. if it did, to whom it belonged. Well it did and according to the chip its owners live in our neighborhood. My mom called the Humane Society and found out that the owners signed a contract to keep the cat indoors at all times. She assumed that since the cat was at our house more than any other place (except one time my mom found it crawling out of a drain on the side of the road) that the owners had voided their contract. Now she's kidnapped the cat. She's keeping it an there's nothing anyone can do to change her mind. I tried to but then she somehow was able to contact the owner. Apparently she's very old and just had surgery. She can't take care of the cat, so she gave my mom permission to have it.

Damn.

Oh well I can't win 'em all. (If anyone has access to FIV in large quantities, GIMME.) I can't wait for Aude's New Year's Party. It's gonna be great. But now I must go for I have many Christmas preparations to perform.

l473r.

No comments: