Monday, July 31

The Year In Pictures

After messing around with OS X's utilities for a while, I finally figured out how to get my clunky old cell phone's pictures on my computer! So now I give you, all the pictures I've taken throughout the year. Well, most of them anyway.

This is a rosary dangling from a trash can. Just where it belongs. A few seconds after I snapped that, a priest walked by.


These posters were in my new dorm later in the year. Something about fire prevention?


The sun is officially the coolest thing to photograph. And they say black holes aren't real any more.


This is a picture from a sex position-a-day calendar. Whee.


Picture from the same book. Wait, no, this is from an airline safety card. My bad.



This is a creepy taxidermied dog from flea's sister's amazing christmas adventure.


This one's a gorgeous shot of my campus after an enormous snowstorm.

Creative students expressing themselves after the snowstorm.

Frickin' disco ball.

And finally, this sign put up after the monsoon nearly drowned the school in the spring.

No comments: