Saturday, February 12

Thanksgiving Pictures

I finally got my pictures from Thanksgiving weekend developed. I'm no
where near as good a photographer as Aude, but I felt like taking pictures of my journey nonetheless. So without further adieu, here's some of what I was
doing while you were playing football on Franksgiving or whatever. Most of the other pictures didn't turn out well, because apparently I forgot everything I learned in my phototgraphy class years ago. :P



Hosted by Photobucket.com
I swear to God that's not a lens flare. lol

Hosted by Photobucket.com

Hosted by Photobucket.com
PURPLE BEER MONKEY!!!

Hosted by Photobucket.com
This is sadly where I spent most of my time during thanksgiving. In a corner. Filling out applications.


Hosted by Photobucket.com

2 comments:

cmptrnrd16 said...

M0nkeys make my teh horny. yes.

Peter said...

Okay wow. They totally redid the comment page. Weird. Anyway, my favorite was the picture with the gunssavelives.com ad, and it's not because of the ad. I rather like the effect the tinted window had on the sky.