Monday, December 18

Totally Psyched

Okay so I just kicked my psych exam's ass to the ground and beat it senseless. I'm super-excited about that. I've been doing rather well in that class. Especially considering I literally have not read any of the required texts. For whatever reason my professor really likes me.

So anyway, a little more catch-up time, as I mentioned, I am currently employed by Apple. Incidentally I am also anxiously waiting to find out whether I'll be allowed to stay at school so I can continue to work into the winter break as I promised my managers I could. I have yet to successfully contact the person who approves the extended stay and considering wer'e supposed to be kicked out tomorrow, I'm more than a little concerned about what's going to happen.

Tomorrow will hopefully be a good day. It's certainly going to get off to a good start with a nice 9AM BS (biblical studies) exam. I've cared about each exam I've taken less and less and this class I care about least of any class I've ever taken. My roommate was arguing last week that at least BS has a nice story to it. I told him he hadn't read the whole story. I'd take another round of loftily worded philosophy over another semester of this any day, but sadly, I've gotta fulfill my core requirements. After I lather on enough BS, I'll be knocking down the door of the bastard who's going to approve my squatting in my dorm room over winter break. Then it's off to buy new jeans and anything else I feel like spending money on. (Maybe I'll even pick up a few things for someone other than myself. Meh.) And finally, yesterday one of my coworkers informed me that he was filming a fight scene for something and for some unfathomable reason he wants me to be in it. (Perhaps I should be concerned that my reputation beyond mere resemblance of Edward Norton proceeds me.) Don't know what to expect from that. All I can do is wait for him to call.

Speaking of which, I just got a fancy new phone that I love.

It's basically the most gorgeous thing ever. Especially next to the bottom-of-the-line free phones I've had until now. A wonderful improvement.

I think I'll leave you now with the latest video I've uploaded on my iPod. It's the spectacular music video for the Scissor Sisters' latest single. While the song itself isn't the Bond-themiest they could have chosen, the video is nonetheless stunning. So now, I present for your viewing pleasure (in ScissorVision!) Land of a Thousand Words.

2 comments:

Peter said...

Comments. Ugly. What happened?

Peter said...

Pretty in FF. Fug in Safari. odd.