Monday, November 22

1n54n17y

Would you be mad if you had finshed your college admissions essay a year ago and then discovered this year that it's some 600+ words too long and that you have 5 other essays to write for college in addition to it? Neither would I. No, I have more important things to think about like the film project which desperately needs finishing over Thanksgiving, and a psych project I haven't touched in weeks and an article to the school paper I was going to but no longer can write due to time constraints. To top things off, I'm going on VACATION for Thanksgiving! Woo and yay! Words can't describe just how GLAD I am that my parents decided to take the family on vacation during what will be the busiest holiday I have ever lived through.

All of this of course begs the question, "Why are you sitting in front of your computer blogging and not doing all your work?" We'll I've been doing work all this weekend and I somehow have even more than when I started so I needed a break. Is that okay with you? IS IT? Yeah I thought so.

I'm seriously going crazy. Like off the wall. I was typing my journal for my film project and the next thing I know, I'm waking up on my couch. I need to not go on this vacation. I don't have the time. Which is why I must stop BLOGGING, goddammit!

need help please kidnap at my house weds night will be waiting

No comments: