Sunday, November 28

1 4r3 r37urn3d!!1!

I have returned from Cary, land of 1000 Water Towers (they seriously have at least 3 times the average city's number of water towers) and have much to report. The photos will be in hopefully in a week or so. I still have some exposures left that I need to get rid of so I'll be toting my camera around with me until those are gone.

A few minutes ago, an unnamed woman whom I have dubbed Madam X. Plative called my cell phone for the 5th time in the last 1, maybe two weeks. It's getting really annoying because every time I pick up the phone she asks, "Is this Dee?" and I reply, "No. Wrong number." Now when I see her number I just pick up, say "Wrong number" and hang up. I don't know who to complain to about this. She doesn't understand that despite her multiple attempts to contact Dee at the same number which was wrong the first through fifth times, she will not be able to contact Dee by trying just one more time. That is one of the symptoms of idiocy: performing the same task over and over expecting a different result. It's like having sex with a tree in the hope that some day it will give birth to an Ent. I can't block her number and as I said, don't know who to contact to complain. I don't want to bitch her out, but I think that may be the only option left to me. I'll bitch nicely.

My birthday, it turns out, went much better than expected. I have amassed over the past couple of weeks, more than $125 in cash and gift certificates, a large portion of which for Barnes and Noble. This is quite exciting because there were a number of books I wanted to read, but didn't have the time or money to buy until now. Well, I have the money, but the time is still lacking. Not for long though. My college apps are due tomorrow so I'll have a LOT of time freed up after that. College apps due Jan 1 are due tomorrow, but they don't specify when I should turn in Jan 7 apps. Hmm.. I'll just assume it's a week later. I'll pay the late fee if I have to because at this point I don't care. I just have one movie left for my film project and Christmas fast approaches. I have contracted Senioritis (literally: inflamation of the senior gland).

I had some trouble with the Kesterman story tonight. I should probably accept respnosibility for that, but that would require that I be responsible so I'll blame Byrne. I was trying to upload the text part of the story into the school's server and his instructions were so confounding and unclear that he made them nearly impossible for any human to follow (literal translation: I'm not as computer-savvy as I thought and can't read the words, "mailbox" or "name"). I eventually got it uploaded but made Byrne take a screenshot of the actual message because I couldn't find it for some reason. He was kind enough to do so and now the story is all set for tomorrow's broadcast, assuming that is, that I can get to school early enough tomorrow to edit the footage for showtime.

l473r.

No comments: