Thursday, June 7

I am a tool

After months of silently and cynically detesting the high school (and college) kids who walk into Apple Stores taking pictures of themselves and uploading them onto myspace / facebook (not any more!), I've caved and purchased an iSight of my own. And of course now I'm doing what just what everyone else with and iSight and Photo Booth does.
NB: the cityscape behind me is a poster left behind by the rentees of the house I'm living in. Neat, huh? If you have a Mac with an iSight (built-in or not) you should also consider iGlasses. It'll allow you to adjust the brightness, whitepoint balance, color, hue, temperature and a variety of other image manipulations. It's a fantastic piece of software.

I'm not sure how this happened, but one of my coworkers talked me into purchasing Pokémon Diamond for the DS. I loved the original Pokemon game and this one is just as fun. You start out with a choice of three new Pokemon. I of course selected mine based on which looked the coolest and I figured a monkey with fire coming out of it's ass would be pretty intimidating. The other options were a little plant/turtle and bird. My favorite by far is this little bean thing which uses an attack called "Water Sport".

So. Pokémon and Photo Booth. I'm mentally regressing to the level of a(n American) high schooler. Yikes.

3 comments:

porgie said...

I'm thinking that I need to go to boston and slap the shit out of you peter.

Peter said...

Last time I tried to show someone I cared about them by hitting them I got arrested and now I can't buy hammers. :(

Thank you for caring.

Fleaboy of the Night said...

It looks like your picture was stolen from the opening credits of snl. Hope you maintain your self respect and dignity on your quest to "catch'em all"...cough unlike ash cough.