Monday, January 3

B10H4Z4D

After a magical Christmas and muchos happyos grande new year's celebration, things have slowed down considerably, and waiting for senior project is considerably less exciting than pretty much anything else I could be doing right now or have been doing until now. I don't mean to sound ungrateful. Sure I'll be going to a school for the next three weeks, but I think I can handle the second grade again. It's the second graders which pose a serious threat to my well-being. I just know one of them is going to walk into school with some previously unclassified and highly communicable disease and I'm going to be lucky enough to have to work with it. Ahhh...poop. Okay, I was just rudely interrupted by a group of 'mores and their chemistry class. They didn't even take my computer. Just my chair. Bastards. Anyway, I'm going to my project in a hazmat suit every day. Considering that second graders are quite possibly the best way for terrorists to spread toxins, contagions, and stress related suicides, I'm surprised they haven't taken advantage of America's youth yet.

Two people today have commented I on the haircut I got 3 or 4 weeks ago. Strange. I could have sworn I got it before Christmas break. People are forgetful? Meh. Well I now have 30 minutes to go to the cafeteria for the commissioning service. Why we're being commissioned in the cafeteria is a mystery to me. I guess they want to fill our stomachs before filling our hearts with the love of jeebus (and various child-induced illnesses.)

l473r.

No comments: