Friday, May 12

Uno'd

Back when iTunes 6 was released, lots of people were a little angry that the GUI was changed to a more polished look that didn't really fit with the rest of Tiger's brushed windows. If you're using Safari just glance up at the toolbars or open a finder window. For the rest of you, you can get a feel for what it looks like here. I'd show you myself, but that isn't what my applications look like any more thanks to UNO. I personally like the new iTunes interface so I changed everything to match it. However if you're in the opposing crowd, UNO has an option to make it look a little better with the rest of Tiger's windows. (It's called UNO cause it's supposed to bring a unifying graphical user interface to your computer.) Anyway, here's some screenshots of my new windows.





My only (minor) complaint is that the bottom of the iChat windows are now very rectangular. Meh. I'll live.

Oh and here's UNO:

If you don't like the the new look, you can uninstall any changes it makes. I recommend giving it a shot. See what you like best.

No comments: