Friday, November 25

The Chocolate That Is Pure Evil


When I went upstairs to drop off my bags, I was honestly surprised that this is in fact my bed. I didn't remember it being this big when I left.

In the spirit of chronological confusion, pictures from the journey home:

Remember Rainbow Road in Mario Kart?


Dunno which came first but this is the most awesome look-alike/re-creation ever.


A guy blowing something a little unexpected on the T ride to the airport. I realized after taking this picture that the woman in the bottom right corner was really freaked out by the fact that I was "taking a picture of her."


A neat mirror shot I wished hadn't turned out so blurry. I had way too much caffeine and my hands were seizing.

Now back home again:

Hovis, Keegan, and Obtuse chillin' on the Love Sac


More lovin' on the sac featuring Tommy Marie, Hovis, and O'Ryan


Is it just me or does it look like Amanda and Nick in that same pose with more pout and in a different location could be modeling?


I accidentally took this shot when Tom ducked away from the camera. Thanks Tom! :D

This was the highlight of my return home. My sister bought a (now less than) 5lb Hershey's Chocolate bar. I seriously wish I'd brought my halloween costume with me. Anyway, I convinced Claire to carve the word "evil" under "pure." Maybe there'll be pictures later.

2 comments:

porgie said...

So, i'm thinking we need to get drunk during xmas break....cause that was fucking fun.

Peter said...

:D You betcha. egg nog + rum = christmastime fun