Wednesday, January 17

Keyboard Dancing

I was watching an episode of The Office in which Pam, the receptionist, brags to her star-crossed lover, Jim, that she can type at 90 words per minute. (Jim can only get 65.) Anyway, I was curious as to how fast I could type, and after some quick googling, found this test. I'm ususually somewhere between 80 and 90, but my high score is 101. Unfortunately it doesn't count accuracy so if you just wiggle your fingers around on the keyboard for a while, you can pretty easily get 100+ wpm. [test]

Also, school's officially back in session. A few days ago, I was only in 3 classes. (We're required to take 5 per semester.) Now I'm in 4 and the fifth I want to get into is taught by my photography professor from last semester, so getting in won't be a problem. I was getting a little anxious about going back to classes towards the end of break, but now that I've gone to most of them, I'm kind of excited. The only class I dislike is (of course) my biblical studies class, but after this semester I will never have to open that god-awful book ever again. How exciting is that?

No comments: