Thursday, July 28

Month old Pics! :D

Bleh, looks like I changed the names on a few of these pictures. Just....yeah. Ignore this.


Sorry kids. Shoulda posted these a while ago. Anyway, now you can enjoy the Ozarks from the comfort of your compy/lappy.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is the grand Cabin by the Lake. Gorgeous, right?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
We spent a lot of time on the pontoon. Lots of fun. I had sea-legs for a week afterward.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I wish I'd known that was being taken. Now I look like a pervy sodomite of sorts. LOL

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is a reflection of The Horny Toad, a colorful restaurant/night club on the lake.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
When we got home from boating and what not, we played Set one day. There's
really no point in playing with Nick. Luckily he sat one round out. I
so won.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
And finally there's this. No explanation necessary.

No comments: